Luxury Vinyl Plank offers a broad spectrum of style and color. The latest technologies can replicate textures found in natural materials such as wood, stone, cork or bamboo. Vinyl floors are resistant to water, mold and mildew, making them an excellent choice for bathrooms and kitchens. Several manufactures now offer floating vinyl floors which can be installed without glue. This reduces the cost and the installation time.
Luxury Vinyl Plank, Luxury Vinyl Tile, and Sheet Vinyl Manufacturers
Karndean Designflooring has made significant expansions to our Knight Tile and Karndean LooseLay ranges.The Knight Tile additions include six plank and four stone designs. The planks are larger and feature many new shades with wide color variations. Our Karndean LooseLay range has also expanded to include six new plank designs. Samples of the various vinyl floors can be checked-out upon request.
Q: Why luxury vinyl planks or luxury vinyl tile?
- Waterproof from spills on top of the surface, making it ideal for the kitchen, bathrooms and laundry rooms
- Quieter than ceramic tile and hardwood floors.
- Less expensive than alternative flooring.
- Low maintenance.
- Pet friendly.
- You choose, wood designs or tile designs!
Q: What are the benefits of a locking system luxury vinyl plank?
- Easily installs over existing hard surface floors, no gluing down.
- Hides sub-floor imperfections
Q: What are the benefits of glue down luxury vinyl planks?
- More stable from the fluctuation of being in direct sunlight or excessive temperatures.
Q: What are the benefits of looselay luxury vinyl plank
- Quick and easy to install
- 100% recyclable since you are not using any glues.
- Compatable with underfloor heating up to 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The easiest to repair compared to click locking systems and glue down.